Search This Blog

Monday, January 28, 2013

First and foremost, I believe an introduction is appropriate.  My name is Amanda Hooser, and I'm a mother of two weird kids, three crazy dogs, and a wife of 14 years.  I love to create: drawing, painting, crafts, poetry, writing, and photography.  Not singing.  I mean, I do, loudly, but you don't want to hear it.  My goal in creating this blog is to try new things, experiment with new products, and review them for you, the reader. Many times in my day, as I'm looking at new things on various internet sites, I think, I can totally do that.  So let's put it to the test, shall we?

Expect some variety. I'm a decent painter but a terrible sewer, but I do try anyway.  I wouldn't say I like to cook, but I love to eat, and well, who really likes cleaning it all up?  I've been developing my photography skills, so as I learn new tips and tricks, I'll be glad to pass them on.  Woodcrafts?  My dad owns a sawmill, so expect to see some of his work on here too.  Variety is the spice of life, and I like it spicy.  Wish me luck!  

No comments:

Post a Comment